Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April 11, 2013


This was a special week for everyone because Jeff wrote everyone a personal letter.  I am sharing mine but believe me, every letter was AWESOME!!!!..........
Alright mom, this ones basically to you. I wrote the kids and dad back separately. I only have about 10 mins so I’m going to go as fast as I can.
So Hermana Stirland and I went on family search yesterday and figured everything out. We got out trees all expanded and saw where we branched off. It was cool to see. Hermana Felix and I also realized that we are both related to Anna Kunz, who was alive back in the late 1500’s. Crazy stuff. Im related to freakin everyone here.
I’m glad that the Kansas trip went well! It sounded like an awesome time. I can’t believe that Michigan made it to the championship! Crazy crazy. I was disappointed to hear tht you guys are STILL cheering against Michigan though. I guess you’ll just never learn.
Crap, alright well I’m getting kicked off the computer. I miss you a lot and next week I will write you a bigger one. I’m going to send you my general conference analysis too. It was so good. SO good. It’s cool that we were all watching it at the exact same time.
I love you a ton! Read D&C 11, it’s definitely my scripture of the week. Everything is so good. OH, and Ephesians 5:22-24. GOLD
With Love,
Elder Nielson

No comments:

Post a Comment